Friday, October 19, 2012

Zaggora 2 week challenges!! Here i come!!

Last august i purchased Zaggora Flare! I love it! It just takes less than 2 week, around 10 to 11 days it reach to my office!
 Due to my tons of work and tired, i forgot to workout and the Zaggora 2 week challenge too.  I'm totally sad about it.



Swimming time!






This is my picture on 03 Febuary 2012.
I hate my body right now.
Now i am 69kg.
I have 17kg more to loose!!
Really make me headache.
No CURVE at all!! :(










Dataran Pahlawan Entrence during X'mas









This is skinny me on 2010 in Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka.
I was 53kg and my weight is increase maybe due to age factor.










Playing Pump It Up!!! Love this!










Playing Pump It Up dance machine on 2nd floor, Mahkota Parade.
I was 50-52kg in 2009.











I have to be strict to myself and do exercises!! Do the Zaggora 2 week challenge! >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment